Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Good Friday to All!

It's been pretty quiet on the blog for the past few days. I pulled a near all nighter with a sick kid and couldn't function yesterday enough to spend time writing anything semi-intelligent. LOL! Got much rest last night and darn near caught up.

Today will be a fun day of making things for Sunday dinner and hoping the kids stay out of it so it can make it to Sunday. So my dream list of fun things?


  • making easter eggs from Jell-O - I have the molds I picked up at a thrift store for CHEAP so why not? Recipe for Jello Jiggler Eggs 
  • dying the eggs - I still haven't gotten around to it. Anyone have a favorite method for dying your own?
  • making dinner rolls
  • make a couple loaves of bread
  • can some hamburger before it goes south
So with the list from above and the need to still throw seeds at the dirt to plant something. I better get off here and get motivated. Feel free to share your favorite recipes, links, or stories of Good Friday things you do with your family & friends in preparing for Easter in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment