Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Chicken Whisperer & More

Sunday we headed to the Tractor Supply Co in Columbia, MO to see The Chicken Whisperer who was giving a mini-clinic on Backyard Chicken keeping.
We had a great time and would suggest that you check out his Facebook page to see his next stop so you can learn a little about the backyard chicken movement. Learn how to get started and really what NOT to do that you see folks do all the time on some of the larger followed webpages.

At TSC I was able to finally get a wheelbarrow for my gardening escapades. Clearanced for $30. YES! It came in handy yesterday for getting all the straw and mess from the garden plot all rounded up and put into a mulch pile.

After the trip to TSC we headed for Jo-Anns to get more plastic snaps for my training pants making addiction. (why do I subject myself to this torture?) Of course with a vehicle full of boys, they see a Goodwill Store and wanted me to stop there so they could check it out. Glad they suckered me into it as I landed a score with a Little Tikes basketball goal for Jake for $6.

I'll be busy for the next few days preparing the garden for planting and all fun things that make muscles you forgot you had ACHE. So the blog posts will be few.

No comments:

Post a Comment