Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cookie Baking Challenge - November

I'm going to make the last few days of the month into a challenge to bake as many cookie recipes I can. You all are more than welcome to join me. You may share your favorite cookie recipes or pictures of your cookies. This will be an online fun cookie recipe swap with a holiday flair. Let me know what you do with your cookies you do make. Do you participate in local cookie swaps or do you donate to a worthy cause?

My biggest challenge each year during the holidays are to keep everyone out of the cookie jar, so ideas on hiding cookies and other goodies are more than welcome.

So let's all gather up a few recipes and gather up our ingredients while the basics are on sale. Countdown to cookie baking in 10 days. If you start before I do, feel free to post a comment. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment